My Invention

 My Invention

Color Contact Subscripition Business

"Color Palette"



(Original Problem & Idea / Solution)

Color contact lences are a very popular product, especially among young women. However, it is only sold for 10 days and costs about 2,000 yen per box. In addition, there are thousands of different types and colors of color contact lenses, and if you don't like them, you end up with extra ones, which is a waste of money.

 My invention makes it possible to efficiently find color contact that suit you and eliminate the waste of color contact lenses.

(Specifics)

PlanA
Up to 4 tickets per month (for 2 days) : 480 yen / 1 month 
( For people who wear it 2-3 times a month)

PlanB
Up to 14 tickets per month (for 7 days) : 1480 yen / 1 month
( For people who wear it once or twice a week)

PlanC
Up to 50 tickets per month ( for 25 days) : 4980 yen / 1month
( For daily wearers)

     
    





 



コメント

  1. Your invention is really efficiently that we can find our best color that match us!
    I want to try it!!

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. I didn't know color contacts cost much money. please give me!

    返信削除
  4. I think this invention is very useful. So, I want to try this.

    返信削除
  5. The product is good. I would like to try.

    返信削除
  6. Title is colorful!! I'll read this idea!

    返信削除
  7. This invention helps our wallet!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Analysis of research prior to offering ride-sharing services

Educational Game Review