product review

 Product Review

Anker Sound Core Speaker review

(overview)   

・You can listen to music at high volume and high quality just by connecting it
   your smartphone.

・The reatail price for Anker Sournd Core Speaker was around 5,000yen.

(feauture)

✤Super High sound quality✤








✤long play time✤







✤Compact size✤







(Pros and Con)

(-)It runs out of charge quickly and is prone to failure
(+)Conforatable Bluetooth connection and clear sound quality
(+)Cheaper and better quality than other speakers
(+)Long battery life

(rating)

I give this speaker a score of 9/10.

Although this speaker is cheaper than other speakers, it si very easy to use and the sound quality is good. If anyone is wondering which speaker to buy, I definitely want them to buy this speaker.



コメント

  1. I don't have good speakers so I want one!

    返信削除
  2. I was surprised that despite high quality, it is a low cost.

    返信削除
  3. I have same product too. Speaker leads us to enjoy!!

    返信削除
  4. This is a nice compact size.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Analysis of research prior to offering ride-sharing services

Educational Game Review

My Invention